Have you heard of cold brew coffee? We love it because it’s bold on flavor and easy on the stomach!
We love celebrating all things Texas and are excited to share with y’all a new Foodie Find – Cool Beans Box Monthly Texas Coffee Subscription!
Cool Beans Box’s mission is all about being committed to delivering lifestyle gift boxes inspired by the great state of TEXAS and they’re determined to celebrate the work of the state’s talented makers with a focus on women-owned shops! Girl power!
Every Monthly Coffee Box includes…
- Bag of freshly roasted, unique whole bean coffee from a different Texas Roaster each month
- 1-2 artisan goods from a Texas woman-owned shop #GirlBoss
SHOP OUR FAVORITE TEXAS COFFEE MUGS
1) Bonavita Coffee Scale: We’ve been loving this scale and it’s essential to making the perfect cup!
2) Frank Body Coffee Scrub: Scrub + buff to pearly soft perfection with this revitalizing coffee body scrub by Frank Body. Natural exfoliant that buffs away dry, damaged skin leaving you with an endless canvas of the softest, healthiest skin you’ve ever seen.Blends- Cacao Coffee: Perfect for keeping skin soft + hydrated when chilly weather sets in with an antioxidant-rich mixture that scrubs away dry, flaky skin.
3) Coffee First Mug: Let the world know your first priority of the day with a ceramic coffee mug that pairs white lettering with a matte-black background! Also, love the weight of this coffee mug, it’s fantastic!
4) Rose Gold French Press: This is by far the prettiest French Press we have ever seen! The perfect accessory to elevate your kitchen!
5)‘BUT FIRST COFFEE’ THERMAL TRAVEL MUG‘ Confession I also have this coffee travel mug in pink black and white! It’s just so fun and convenient. Especially when you need a little pick me up at work!
6) Brew Better Coffee at Home Book: Anyone who is a true coffee lover needs this book. When you can make quality coffee at home it’s the absolute best and this book demystifies specialty coffee’s complexities, teaches you how to buy the best beans and brewing equipment and offers in-depth primers for mastering various slow-coffee techniques (Pour over anyone?!). If you want to make better coffee at home this book is for you and at a price of $25
7) Williams-Sonoma Coffee Syrup in Vanilla Bean: I LOVE this gourmet vanilla bean coffee syrup and pick it up every time I happen to stop into Williams Sonoma. It’s the best and only $12.95. This would also make a fantastic stocking stuffer! Yum!
8) This House Runs on Coffee Set of 2 Dish Towels: Any coffee lover is sure to appreciate this set of cute and clever java-centric dish towels!
9) Coffee Spoon: What a fantastic gift for a mom!
10) Bonavita Gooseneck Variable Temperature Electric Tea & Coffee Kettle: Up your coffee making skills with this beautiful and high quality gooseneck electric tea and coffee kettle.
11) Bonavita 8-Cup Coffee Brewer with Glass Carafe: Y’all, this coffee brewer is the best ever! We did SO much research when it came to picking out a drip coffee maker and we have been so pleased.
Gifts For The Coffee Lover
If you love coffee as much as we do then you are definitely going to be very impressed by Kohana Coffee. Each variety is a blend of Hawaiian roasted beans and monk fruit, which delivers a velvety smooth coffee filled with good for you antioxidants. Another fantastic thing about the cans of Kohana coffee is that they are only 100 calories each – the perfect pick-me-up!
Their coffee beans all come from the great Aloha state, Hawaii. We use to live on Oahu and frequently traveled to other Hawaiian islands and the coffee really is incredible, so we were extremely excited to see fellow Texans creating this wonderful coffee deriving from the islands. They also have a beautiful story; “Kohana is born of the Islands. Where the water, the sun, the soil and the sea combine to create a unique universe of sensation and life. And though we now source from around the Earth, that essence of the Islands is in every delicious cup. Come experience the inspiration with us at Kohana Coffee. And start your own coffee journey to the Islands, every day.” – Kohana Coffee
Also, did you know that Kohana means the small flower with long elegant white petals that unfolds to trumpet the arrival of the coffee bean? So beautiful, just like the coffee itself!
Leave us a comment below to let us know if you love Kohana Coffee as much as we do and also to tell us about your favorite coffee too.
Village Baking Co. is a little piece of Paris right here in Dallas. They make one of the best croissants I have ever had and I lived in Paris, France for six months!
Usually I will order a croissant au chocolat (which they do have and they are delicious) but one of my friends told me that when going to Village Baking Co. you have to order the “Ham and Cheese” croissant. I did as he recommended and was blown away – so delicious – perfectly buttery crunchy croissant with sweet and salty ham and creamy cheese. Foodie Heaven!
Here you will find an array of freshly baked goods, a true boulangerie, just what Dallas needs! Even the coffee is great and we loved the sweet aesthetic too.
Well done Village Baking Co., you are officially Fortuitous Foodie’s favorite bakery!
Village Baking Co. is open daily from 7-7 and you can find more information here: http://www.villagebakingco.com/