We thought it’d be fun to share a few interesting details about each of us so you all can get to know us better! To start, below are ten fun facts about Barbara:
- My favorite type of cuisine is Italian! This love for Italian food probably stemmed from our dad, as it’s definitely his go-to cuisine of choice whenever he’s cooking at home or when we’re going out to eat.
- My favorite dish is a tie between Spaghetti Bolognese and Filet Mignon Oscar Style (topped with lump crab meat, roasted asparagus and Bearnaise sauce).
- Given my love for Italian food, my dream vacation is to travel to Italy one day.
- When I work out, I love to do group classes. My favorites are cycling and body pump. I also love kickboxing and find it to be the most effective at getting a full-body tone.
- I LOVE pugs! My fawn pug, Bullet, is practically my baby. He is ten years old and has a seizure condition that requires me to give him three pills twice a day, but I wouldn’t trade him for the world.
- My husband’s name is Stephen and he is truly the love of my life. Every day with him is a blessing! We just celebrated our three year wedding anniversary in May. We met during college at Texas Christian University and the rest is history!
- I obtained my Juris Doctor degree from SMU Dedman School of Law in May 2015 and became licensed to practice law in Texas in November 2015. I started practicing insurance defense, but am currently exploring other practice areas.
- My favorite TV shows are Fixer Upper and anything with Ina Garten or Giada De Laurentiis.
- I love “antiquing.” Dallas has some amazing antique shops along Riverfront Blvd that I love getting lost in and hunting for great finds. I mainly collect vintage champagne buckets, but I also love interesting containers that can be used as flower vases and other decorative home items like a rustic wooden ladder I found that I use to hang towels or blankets on.
- Wheat beer, or Hefeweizen, is my beer style of choice and Franziskaner brewery in Munich, Germany, makes my favorite kind! After all we are German.
Dress Peach Love California from Evergreen Boutique in Fort Worth, similar: Blue & White Floral Dress (Under$25) Red and White Floral Dress (Under $25)// Micael Kors Sunglasses // Kendra Scott Earrings // Aquarius Necklace // Skagen Watch // Jack Rogers Wedges, also love these!!!