A Fun Way of Celebrating Your Pregnancy
What are Bump Boxes you ask? They’re the perfect pregnancy gift! Bump Boxes work as a subscription box or a one off gift that features an array of healthy products hand picked by moms, tailored to your due date & designed to pamper you throughout your pregnancy!
They also have new born baby gift boxes featuring some of our favorite brands such as Dr. Brown’s, Halo, Burt’s Bees, Earth Mama Angel Baby and Water Wipes. It’s perfect if you’re in need of a baby shower gift or are just wanting to buy something special for a new mom!
You can also check out their blog for helpful pregnancy articles plus the team over at Bump Boxes are super nice!
How Bump Boxes Work
- Select Your Plan
- Tailor Your Box To Your Due Date
- Receive Your Box
- Enjoy and get to pampering… you deserve it!
Why We Love Our Bump Boxes
- Discover new brands and products
- Products are full size not just testers
- Encourages self care
- Celebrates being pregnant
- Features products that help with the sometimes not so fun pregnancy symptoms like heartburn, swelling, dry lips and more
When our Bump Boxes came in the mail it was super fun to see what each one of us was sent! We loved that we received different items that way we were able to know about and try out even more fantastic pregnancy products that we still love and use today.
Emily’s Third Trimester Bump Box:
- Super cute non slip socks that she took to the hospital
- A back massager that she packed in her hospital bag. This came in handy to help relieve back pain during labor!
- Heartburn pills that came literally just in time as heartburn showed up late in the third trimester for her and it was really painful
- Two different kinds of scrubs that she still uses on a regular basis and LOVES! The Glow9 Organics peppermint foot & hand scrub smells amazing and is super refreshing.
Barbie’s Third Trimester Bump Box:
- Glow9 Foot Soak, fantastic for finding some relief with swollen feet
- Fun water bottle that helps keep that hydration up
- Lip treatment as dry, chapped lips are super common with pregnancy
- Hand & Foot massager
- Bella B Tummy to Toes feet & leg revitalizer. Again, awesome for soothing swelling
Follow Bump Boxes on Instagram and join the conversation at #BumpBoxes and #LoveMyBumpBox.
For more motherhood and pregnancy related content click here.
Emily & Barbie
Thank you to Bump Boxes for gifting us! All opinions are our own.