Holiday Dessert with Back To Nature
We were thrilled when we received a box full of healthy, wholesome goodies from Back To Nature! We’ve always been a fan of the brand especially when hearing about their awesome mission statement: ‘Give people truly delicious foods made from recipes inspired by nature’. Now that’s a mission statement we support!
Out of all of the goodies we immediately gravitated towards the box of Fudge Mint Cookies! We’re super big fans of the mint and chocolate combo and were excited to try them. We dove right in and within minutes knew these delicious cookies would make for a delightful holiday dessert. So, from there our Mint Fudge Cookie Parfaits were created and now we’re sharing them with you!
This holiday dessert recipe is both easy and fun to make! It’s festive, delicious and something you can also feel good about eating. If you have left over Mint Fudge Cookies you can also pop them in the freezer to snack on later. Also, fantastic paired with a glass of vino, because why not?!
Mint Fudge Cookie Parfaits
- Your favorite chocolate pudding
- Whipped cream
- Back to Nature Mint Fudge Cookies (delish!)
- Fresh mint leaves
- Chocolate chips (optional)
- Pretty glasses
- Break up the Back to Nature Mint Fudge Cookies. I put the cookies in a parchment paper bag and then hit them with a rolling pin to break them up. You can also roll over them with the pin as well but this way is more fun! You can also pulse them in a food processor or blender.
- Grab your glasses and place a layer of chocolate pudding in the bottom.
- Then add a layer of crushed mint fudge cookies.
- Then a layer of whipped cream.
- Repeat the three layers above for a second time.
- Top off with a whole mint fudge cookie and a few mint leaves.
- Optional: Add chocolate chips for even more chocolate! Why not?!
- Enjoy! Fantastic shared with friends or even as a festive dessert for one!
SHOP THE POST
The best part is you only need a few ingredients!
The next day we had friends over for a holiday dinner party and we made them again. They were a huge hit and everyone was excited that the recipe would be coming to the blog soon.
I mean… YUM!!!!!!! So, what are you waiting for?! Try our Mint Fudge Cookie Parfaits today!
Emily & Barbara
This post was sponsored by Mambo Sprouts and Back to Nature. All opinions are our own.