Here at Fortuitous Foodies we are major coffee drinkers and believe that brewing a perfect cup is an art. Lately our morning routine has consisted of Community Coffee‘s Breakfast Blend. Yum! We were first introduced to Community Coffee on a trip to New Orleans and have loved it ever since. Yesterday, we had brewed a stronger pot than usual so we decided to save the left over coffee to make Iced Coffee Popsicles! They were so delicious that we shared the recipe below for all to enjoy. Also, we found these fantastic popsicle molds from World Market for only$4.99!
On a hot day, nothing’s more fun than making and enjoying popsicles, they’re even better when they’re homemade! Go ahead and get creative too, it’s as easy as filling your popsicle molds with juice or any other drink concoction you come up with that tastes great and then just freeze until firm.
- 1 1/2 - 2 cups cold strong coffee // We used strongly brewed Community Coffee
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 Vanilla flavored Coconut milk
- 1 Vanilla Bean
- Agave Nectar to Taste
- Mix the coffee, cream, coconut milk and agave nectar (to taste) in measuring cup until everything is combined.
- Next take pairing knife and run it down the middle & lengthwise of the vanilla bean. Then scrape out the bean paste and mix into coffee mixture.
- Refrigerate until chilled.
- Pour the chilled coffee mixture into each mold, filling it to the top.
- Freeze until solid. (6-8 hours)
- To un-mold the popsicles, run the molds under warm water for 10-25 seconds. If the popsicles don't slide out, run under the water for a few more seconds until they easily release from the mold.
Here’s where you can find what we used in this post:
- Other popsicle molds we love Classic Pop Mold, World Market’s $4.99 Popsicle Molds
- Community Coffee
- Vanilla Beans