MANGO PASSIONFRUIT MOSCATO SPRITZER
- 1 bottle of Santero Moscato & Mango (or a similar Moscato)
- 3/4 can of Passion Fruit La Croix (Yum!)
- 1/2 cup organic blueberries
- 1/2 cup organic blackberries
- *save a few of the blackberries and blueberries for garnish
- Pour the Moscato and Passion Fruit La Croix into a pitcher with ice cubes and stir gently.
- Add the blueberries and blackberries to the pitcher and muddle with a large spoon.
- Fill each cup with the Spritzer and muddled berry mixture.
- Add a few blackberries and blueberries to each glass for garnish.
We love this summertime white wine spritzer. The tropical flavor is refreshing and brings back memories from trips spent at destinations such as Hawaii.
Muddling the fruit in the bottom of the flavor really gives this wine cocktail an extra infusion of fresh flavor.
This drink also carries well. It’s perfect for a party or even a picnic!
This fiesta themed red shift dress from Target is only $29.99 and is perfect for summer picnics!
Cheers to summertime! We’re almost there! We hope you enjoy this MANGO PASSIONFRUIT MOSCATO SPRITZER just as much as we do! For more summertime recipes check out Fresh and Healthy Summer Recipes and our Ladies Luncheon | Healthy Picnic blog posts.
Do you have a favorite wine cocktail? Let us know in the comments below!
Emily & Barbara