We love this healthy, refreshing low-fat cucumber salad recipe and you will too! It is a delicious side dish you can bring to a summer picnic or BBQ.
Refreshing Cucumber Salad Recipe
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- juice from 1 small lemon
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 2 tbsp freshly chopped dill + a bit more for garnish
- Salt and Pepper to season with
- 1 lb cucumbers, cut in half length-wise and then sliced thinly
- In a bowl whisk together low-fat sour cream, lemon juice, dill, salt and pepper.
- Add cucumbers to the bowl and toss to coat thoroughly. If you love dill like we do you can garnish with more and also some lemon zest if desired.
- You can serve immediately or cover in the refrigerator for up to 5 hours.
Schema/Recipe SEO Data Markup by Yummly Rich Recipes