1) Women’s Western Cowboy Boots by CITY Boots // 2) Cheer’s Y’all T Shirt (only $16!) // 3) Kate Spade New York Metro Texas State of Mind Watch // 4) Texas Charm Necklace // 5) Texas Longhorn Print (only $25 making it the perfect gift and festive addition to your home!) // 6) Texas Stemless Wine Glasses // 7) Candice Andrea Jewelry These gorgeous (and affordable) earrings are made by a jewelry designer in Texas! c/o // 8) Texas Serving Tray // 9) Love these Modern Map Art Texas city prints! c/o
We wrote this Texas themed gift guide post a few weeks ago and have it scheduled to go out today. That being said, we are moved to also talk about what happened over the weekend and is still happening now across Texas.
Turning on the news and receiving calls and texts from family and friends has been overwhelming thinking of the dangers and heartbreak so many of our fellow Texans are facing. With this destruction and tragedy comes an incredible display of community, love, strength, courage and kindness. We’re proud of this state that we call home and can’t help but think of all of the many reasons why we love Texas and the people that make up this great state. Again, prayers go out to our friends and neighbors in need.
If you live in North Texas and are looking for ways to help out please reference this article that we found extremely helpful here: Hurricane Harvey: How North Texans Can Help.
You can also use Amazon Smile when you shop online to make a donation to an organization supporting Hurricane Harvey disaster relief.
Fun Texas Themed Gift Guide
- Every Texas girl needs a pair of super stylish cowboy boots and we’re loving the selection at CITY Boots. CITY Boots are handmade with clean lines and rich leathers. Bonus, they’re designed in Dallas! We love that they’re made in a family owned factory that’s been handed down from generation to generation and focuses on making the perfect cowboy boot. Investment, yes. Worth it, absolutely!
- We LOVE this fun t-shirt and added it to our cart immediately when we came across it on ETSY and it’s a super deal at only $16!
- We’ve always loved Kate Spade watches as they’re feminine and fun! This Texas Kate Spade watch is too cute to resist and again a girl’s gotta represent!
- This Texas shaped charm necklace is the perfect gift for the gal in your life who loves Texas! More Texas necklaces we love; here (under $20) & here.
- So, cows are Emily’s spirit animal and her husband also went to the University of Texas so this beautiful Texas Longhorn Print definitely makes the cut as the ultimate gift for us! Also, it’s hard to believe this is only $25!
- Shoutout to all the fellow wine lovers out there! Love Texas and wine?! These Texas stemless wine glasses are calling your name!
- We’re thrilled to be able to bring to you our favorite jewelry designer on Etsy! Candice Andrea is incredibly kind, very talented, lives in Texas and designs the most beautiful jewelry. Every time we wear her earring designs we literally get stopped by all kinds of people (even flight attendants!) asking us where they’re from. Also, the price point starts at only $30 and you can customize color and more! Talk about a beautiful, delicate, unique gift that supports a local artist, and is perfect for your bestie, sister, mother and/or coworker!
- Those of us who love to entertain can never have enough cheese boards and serving trays! This Texas Slate Serving Tray is a new favorite and makes for a fantastic hostess gift!
- Modern Map Art takes your favorite places and turns them into beautiful works of art! It’s a wonderful way to bring memories back to life of an awesome adventure, place you got married, your honeymoon, state you were born in (Texas Forever!), a way to represent your hometown and add that special personalized touch to your home. We love Modern Map Art’s fantastic variety of TEXAS themed prints and at a starting price point of $29.99 it makes for a wonderful gift for yourself and/or loved ones. Here’s the direct links to our Dallas Print and Fort Worth Print that we have proudly displayed in our homes and in this Texas Gift Guide!
Again, our hearts are with Texas, Louisiana and all those affected by Hurricane Harvey!
Emily & Barbie