The Tastiest Foodie Weekend | Savannah Itinerary
- Check into The Brice Hotel by Kimpton.
- It’s beautiful and in a great location with walking distance to many of the best restaurants, bars and attractions.
- Brunch at Collins Quarter
- This place is a must! The food was delicious and the entire place was super Instagrammable!
- Visit SCAD Museum of Art
- I love this museum and you can also shop and pick up pieces of art for your home. Buying art while traveling is my favorite as it always reminds me of the wonderful trip we had.
- Savannah Bee Company
- So cute! All things yummy honey and they also have mead. Stay a while and do a tasting.
- Explore Forsyth Park
- Beautiful and where the famous fountain is.
- Stroll along River Street and have fun ducking into all of the shops
- The best for shopping!
- Pre-dinner drinks at Peregrin rooftop lounge
- Swoon, those views and luxe vibes! Looking forward to coming back and going here.
- Dinner at Husk
- The best duck I have ever had and that’s saying something as I lived in Paris!
- Head to Wyld Dock Bar for a fun, scenic brunch on the water
- This place is so fun!
- Drive out to Tybee Island for the day
- Make sure you read our review on what to do for the day in Tybee Island here
- Pre-dinner Cocktails at Artillery Bar housed in an iconic landmark
- This place is stunning and the cocktails were impeccably crafted. Highly recommend!
- Dinner at The Grey
- We had a wonderful dinner at The Grey and look forward to experiencing it again. You can also learn more about The Grey as they were highlighted in one of our favorite shows Chef’s Table Season 6.
- Breakfast at The Grove and then explore City Market
- So many goodies to be found and charm galore!
- Walk through the Historic District
- This also makes for a beautiful morning run
- Take Horse drawn carriage tour or architectural tour
More Wonderful Things To Add To Your Savannah Itinerary
- Perch at Local 1110 Rooftop bar
- Artillery Bar
- Rocks on the Roof at the Bohemian Hotel
- Top Deck Bar: Great views to be found here
- Pacci at The Kimpton: The perfect place to get your Aperol Spritz fix!
- Alley Cat Speakeasy: Go for a night cap. There was a line when we arrived and it was worth the wait. Once we got inside the most delicious tiki style cocktails awaited us.
- The Grey
- Local 11 Ten
- Cotton & Rye
- The Atlantic
- The Collins Quarter: Great for brunch!
- Leopold’s Ice Cream
- Shop SCAD
- The Paris Market
- Savannah City Market
- Prospector Co
- Savannah Bee
- One Fish Two Fish
- The Coffee Fox
- The Kimpton Brice Hotel
- Perry Lane Hotel: Brand new! We’ll book here the next time we visit beautiful Savannah
- The Bohemian Hotel Savannah Riverfront
- Andaz Savannah
Have you been to Savannah? Let us know what your favorite things to do there are in the comments below!
PIN FOR LATER
Emily & Barbie