The Ultimate List of Natural, Clean, Organic and Non-Toxic Makeup & Skincare Brands
Being pregnant majority of 2017 had us focused on cleaning up our beauty and skincare routines! Today we’re excited to bring you the ULTIMATE LIST of clean beauty brands and products.
Seeking out all-natural beauty has become not only a goal but also now a need in our lives. Ever since attending the wellness conference Shiftcon we’ve grown our commitment to sustainable, natural, and greener product options. The best news, we’re feeling and looking better!
Now more than ever it’s easier to shop as the natural beauty and skincare industry is growing. As more is learned regarding potential negative health effects of chemically ridden makeup and skincare, people are looking for “healthier” options. Did you know that the skin can soak absorb up to 100% of a product?! It’s also our largest organ so let that soak in for a second. Scary!
Now that we’ve done our research we’re excited to share with you our favorite mostly all organic, natural, clean most-loved skincare and beauty brands! Keep on reading for the ultimate list in clean, non-toxic beauty & skincare products! Bonus, we’re also doing a big giveaway at the end of this post so make sure to enter!
- Our go-to for clean, safe makeup and skincare
- Skyn ICELAND
- 100% Pure
- Their vegan cosmetics are formulated with high-performing antioxidants, naturally occurring vitamins and essential oils to give your skin maximum benefits.
- Juice Beauty
- These pigment shadow sticks are the best!
- Honest Beauty
- Love their lip crayons and mascara with primer found at Target!
- Ilia Beauty
- These tinted lip conditioners are the best!
- RMS Beauty
- The well-loved brand prides itself on using ingredients that are not only non-toxic but also healing and nourishing to the skin.
- Vapour Organic Beauty
- Check out their CLEAN SWAPS section of their website to learn about how to make healthier makeup choices.
- W3LL People
- Found at Target so easily accessible and we’re really loving their mascara.
- Kjaer Weis
- Luxe all natural beauty. Love! After discovering that existing organic makeup products were unable to achieve the same results as their traditional, chemical-ridden counterparts, makeup artist Kirsten Kjaer Weis created her own label. The brand now offers beauty lovers high-performance colour cosmetics made with the finest natural and organic ingredients.
- Josie Maran Makeup
- Their bronzer and argan oil products are some of our very favorites. So hydrating!
- Jane Iredale
- Love their primers and face sprays
- Afterglow Cosmetics
- Enhancing beauty and inspiring creativity through effective natural, organic and safe cosmetics.
- Advertised as especially safe for pregnant women
- Tarte Cosmetics
- Their palettes are our favorites. Also, loving this hydrating setting spray!
- Hush + Dotti
- Lifestyle skincare and cosmetics brand that is dedicated to keeping your skin safe from toxins and nourishing it with plant-based cosmetics.
- Pink House Beauty
- High end, 100% natural products at a reasonable price!
- Pur Beauty
- We love their best sellers found here.
- Bite Beauty
- We came across Bite lipsticks at Anthropologie and keep going back for more!
- True Botanicals
- PREGNANCY-SAFE SKINCARE THAT WORKS!
- Drunk Elephant Skincare
- Clean-clinical beauty. Excited to try more of these products that have been recommended by many of our natural brand enthusiast friends.
- Burts Bees
- Love this line and was introduced to it at Nordstrom spa during a fabulous facial!
- Their lip care stick is our favorite. Definitely going in our hospital bag!
- All about clean ingredients and offer great line for sensitive skin.
- Juice Beauty
- We’re excited to try the Pregnancy Peel!
- This Beauty Elixir spray is always in our purse. So refreshing!
- Herbivore Botanicals
- Perfect for keeping skin hydrated and also for use when trying to avoid stretch marks during pregnancy!
- Super cool brand!
Their blonde shampoo and finishing treatment are fantastic!
- Luxe natural haircare
- Another great line for blondes
AER deodorant in palo santo blood orange is super luxe!
- Native Deodorant
- We did the pit detox and have tried over 5 different types of all natural deodorant. Native deodorant is one of our favorites!
- Tom’s Toothpaste
- We switched to using all natural toothpaste when we got pregnant and we’ve been loving Tom’s whitening toothpaste. We’ve been to the dentist since using and they said our teeth and gums are in great health so we will continue to use going forward.
- Gentle on the gums and all natural. Taste great too!
Safe Beauty Brands | Perfume
- Out of Austin, Texas we’re big fans of this clean, nontoxic fragrance brand! Currently we’re wearing Moab on the regular.
- Pacifica Perfume
- Love the brand for makeup and fragrance! You can find it at Whole Foods, Target and Central Market too!
- Good Chemistry launching at Target Jan 21
- The vegan and paraben-free scents are made with essential oils
- MCMC Fragrances
- Satori Perfume Oil
risa Botanical Fragrance by Salud Shoppe
Lake + Skye fragrance oil
ENTER OUR GIVEAWAY BELOW!
Today we’re bringing you an exciting giveaway! Winner gets a CANON REBEL KIT, KATE SPADE HANDBAG & KATE SPADE SCARF! Enter below & good luck!
Emily & Barbie
Share with us your favorite clean beauty finds in the comments below!