Spaghetti with Rao’s Tomato Basil Sauce
We’re partnering with Rao’s Homemade® to share our easy Sunday family dinner – Spaghetti with Tomato Basil Sauce. Rao’s Homemade believes that a meal should delight the heart and captivate the senses, bringing out vibrant flavors and so do we!
Sitting down together as a family enjoying a wonderful home cooked meal is our favorite way to start the week off. All of us love Italian food and it’s actually our dad who first introduced us to Rao’s Homemade sauces years ago. A few fun tidbits; He’s a fantastic cook and inspired me to go to culinary school at the Culinary Institute of America!
This Sunday, it was my turn to cook family dinner, so I reached for my Rao’s Homemade Tomato Basil Sauce that’s always a staple in my pantry.
On the menu: ‘Spaghetti with Tomato Basil Sauce’ A quick and easy favorite that everyone loves!
Rao’s Homemade products are made using the fewest number of ingredients, taking the fewest number of steps. Their famous range of sauces contain Italian tomatoes, vegetables, herbs and spices without any of the bad ingredients such as unnecessary added sugar and fillers that are often times hiding in store bought sauces. Yikes!
More Reasons Why We Love Rao’s Homemade
- Uses ONLY NATURAL INGREDIENTS
- The Tomato Basil Sauce is Whole30 compliant
- Tastes super fresh and is authentic
- Made from high quality ingredients
- No sugar added
- 1 jar of Rao's Homemade Tomato Basil Sauce
- 1 bag of your favorite spaghetti
- Parmigiano cheese
- Fresh basil
- Fill a large pot with water & set stovetop to high heat. When the water is boiling, add in salt and spaghetti.. Cook as directed on the bag. Culinary tip* (make the water salty like the ocean)
- Drain the spaghetti when it's al dente and make sure to set aside a cup of the pasta water.
- While the pasta is cooking, pour Rao's Homemade Tomato Basil Sauce into a separate saucepan on medium-high heat. Stir and bring to a simmer.
- Once simmering, add your cooked spaghetti to your sauce and combine. If you want your pasta to be 'saucier' you can add in your reserve cup of cooking liquid from when the spaghetti was cooking.
- Top with freshly grated Parmigiano cheese. and garnish with basil.
- Serve immediately & Bon Appetit!
SHOP OUR FAVORITE TOOLS & ENTERTAINING ESSENTIALS
For those of you who live in Dallas you can purchase Rao’s Homemade Sauces at the Goop Pop Up in Dallas’ Highland Park Village now through June 30th! We recently went and had the best time shopping the wonderfully curated Goop Pop Up and the best part is this time around they’re focusing more on the culinary side of things. Foodies rejoice!
For more dinner inspiration and Rao’s foodie finds click here!
Still hungry? Browse more of our recipes and foodie finds.
Emily & Barbie
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Rao’s Homemade. The opinions and text are all mine.