We love today’s holiday gift guide that’s focused around what to gift the foodies in your life! When we’re looking for unique gifts that are sure to WOW we head over to Uncommon Goods to do our shopping. Their story is an inspiring one and we love that they offer remarkable designs by independent makers, and their goal is to do it with a positive impact on both people and our plant. Did we mention they’re certified B Corp as well? Bravo, Uncommon Goods, Bravo!
How We’re Elevating Our Work Lunches in 2019!
Best Foodie Gifts For Christmas Under $50
- Tea To Go: The perfect stocking stuffer! This tea to go container is high quality and easy to tote around. I bring it to the office on a regular basis and love how easy it is to use. Fill one end with hot water and loose tea or your favorite tea bag, shake to steep and open the opposite end to enjoy. Perfect and healthy! This is one of our favorite Japanese green teas to pair with it. We also have our eye on this Homemade Thai Ice Tea Kit, yum! Did we mention this is a women owned company?! Girl power!
- LUNCH Cookbook: Reclaim your midday meal foodie friends! With the new year right around the corner one of our resolutions is to be better about bringing delicious, healthy homemade lunches to work with us and this cookbook is chalk-full with lots of inspiration. Receive over 10 weeks of colorful, flavorful, nutritious menu ideas that will make lunch hour even more exciting and worth looking forward to!
- Ceramic Portable Lunch Bowl: Lunch is even more delicious when packed in one of these stylish, eco-friendly, high-quality, to-go bowls. They’re oh so chic and BPA free!
Our friends at Uncommon Goods offered us the chance to select a few food-centric gifts that we’d be delighted to receive and share with you. Here are our top six picks for food and kitchen items that we use on the regular and love. Try out their Gift Finder that serves up fun, delightful options with a click of a button and keep reading to learn our top picks all under $50!
(1) Geode Stemless Wine Glasses: Gorgeous and the perfect gift for your bestie! These geodes hail from Brazil and are statement pieces that are sure to up the luxe factor to your next dinner party or girls night in.
(2) Thai Iced Tea: Women owned company and only $15 for these Thai iced tea blends that have a green tea boost with sweet, creamy decadence. Now you can DIY anytime, anywhere! Yes, please!
(3) Nesting Prep Bowls Set: Everything you need in a neat, organized, easy to store setup! This colorful set of stacking kitchenware contains mixing bowls, measuring cups, a sieve, and strainer. Added this to my Christmas list the moment I saw it. Need!
(4) Tea Dust Trio: Made of organic, nutrient-dense spices and teas, these “dusts” dissolve into mood fuel for body and mind. Ohh la la!
(5) Beeswax Reusable Sandwich Wrap: Theses reusable sandwich wraps are handmade from cotton infused with beeswax and natural oils. Plus, it’s so pretty, sustainable and cute!
(6) Lunch Cookbook and Portable Lunch Bowls: We ordered this as soon as we saw them and are super excited to use all of these in the new year. It’s the perfect combo gift for someone leaning into wellness and clean eating in the new year, plus the cookbook is fantastic and the portable bowls are very high quality. We’ve never been so excited to pack a lunch until right now!
Have a favorite wine accessory, kitchen tool or product? Let us know in the comments below and let’s dive into the best foodie gifts for Christmas!
Emily & Barbie
Thank you to Uncommon Goods for kindly gifting us product and to Shopping Links for collaborating with us on this post. All opinions are 100% honest & completely our own.