Best Wineries to Visit near Fredericksburg, Texas
Our Favorite Texas Hill Country Wineries
- Becker Vineyards Gorgeous setting with lavender fields off to the side. Live music on the weekends. Becker wines have even been recognized by the White House! Our favorites are the Reserve Malbec, Ravenswood, Reserve Cab and Claret
- Signor Vineyards the dreamiest, prettiest vineyard in Texas! Situated on top of rolling hills where the Pedernales River meets Grape Creek.
- Grape Creek Vineyardshas a wonderful Tuscany meets Texas vibe. We love their Viognier and Bellissimo.
- Pednernales Cellars – Boasting beautiful sweeping views of the Pedernales River Valley. and set back off of the main road. We love driving up and taking in the landscape which includes cows and Rose Hill Manor. They also have a lovely patio that you can relax on sip your wine and enjoy a cheese plate or two. Tempranillos are the wines to drink here.
- Hilmy – Hilmy Cellars has a different feel than most of the wineries. It’s a bit more rustic with a farm and cactus galore! We really enjoyed their sangria and they have a beautiful back patio. Our friends got engaged here!
- 4.0 Cellars – Modern with a wonderful variety to taste!
- Duchman Family Wineryin Driftwood right outside of Austin and fantastic!
- Perissos (a bit of a drive but fantastic closer to lake LBJ – read blog post here)
Wineries on our radar
Where to Eat in Fredericksburg
- Rose Hill Manor (Award winning and right next to Pedernales Cellars)
- Salt Lick in Driftwood (Great BBQ, BYOB, Wine tasting as well)
- Cabernet Grill
- August E’s
Where to Stay in Fredericksburg
- Sage Hill Inn Above Onion Creek
- Travaasa Austin Foodies Delight!
- Miraval Nestled in the heart of Texas Hill Country, Miraval Austin is a life-enhancing sanctuary. Infusing the soul of the Texas Hill Country with Miraval’s award winning experience! We’re planning on staying here this summer so stay tuned for a review!
- Hoffman Haus
- The Austin Street Retreat
- Fredericksburg Herb Farm – Sleep in a garden!
- Fredericksburg Inn & Suites
SHOP OUR TRAVEL ESSENTIALS
PIN FOR LATER
Have you been to Fredericksburg and the surrounding Texas Hill Country Wine Trail?
If so, where are your favorite places to visit? Let us know in the comments below!
Emily & Barbara
Also, check out our friend Elaine’s post from Carpe Travel on planning a Texas Hill Country Wine Experience!