Our Favorite Rosé Wine Cocktail: Ginger Strawberry Peach Rosé Spritzer
This content is for 21+ only. We love the wine cocktail trend that’s happening right now & we’re excited to share with you one of our favorite Rosé Wine Cocktails – our Ginger Strawberry Peach Rosé Spritzer!
We’ve partnered with @bundabergdrinks and are using their fantastic Ginger Beer in this recipe, which is both refreshing and packed with fresh flavors! Trust us, you’ll be making this cocktail all summer long and you’re friends will thank you for it!
Rosé Wine Cocktail
- Bundaberg Ginger Beer (so fresh & made with locally grown ginger and sugarcane)
- 1 cup frozen organic strawberries
- 1 cup of your favorite rosé wine
- 1/2 cup frozen peach slices *Optional: Agave
- In a blender, puree the strawberries, peaches and rosé. Taste. If you would like it to be sweeter, add in a tsp or two of agave.
- Split the puree evenly between two glasses. Top off with Bundaberg Ginger Beer and mix it up. If room in glass you can also add a bit more rosé!
- Garnish with strawberries and peach slices & enjoy!
If you’ve never tried Bundaberg before, here’s a bit more on why we love them:
- They’re family-owned
- They’ve perfected the art of brewing craft non-alcoholic beverages and come in 7 different flavors that are available in the US: Ginger Beer, Diet Ginger Beer, Root Beer, Lemon Lime & Bitters Blood Orange, Guava, Pink Grapefruit, and Peach. Yum!
- Dark glass bottles preserve the product’s integrity
Find out more about Bundaberg Brewed Drinks here ✨ and if you’re looking for more summertime recipes check out these similar posts below:
Emily & Barbie
Thank you to Bundaberg Drinks for sponsoring this fun post!