This post was created in partnership with Southern Kitchen. All opinions are our own.
Southern Inspired Gifts Under $50
It’s our most favorite time of the year and we’ve put together a fun & unique gift guide for you – Gifts Made in the South! These Southern Kitchen essentials are all priced under $50 and make for fantastic gift ideas for family, friends, coworkers and/or hostess presents. Get $10 off your first purchase over $50 with the code WELCOME10 now!
People who are passionate about the dishes, drinks, people, places, parties and kitchen essentials that make up the South are the source of the Southern inspired gifts below. That’s exactly why we love all of them and are excited to share them with y’all!
1) Celina Mancurti Indigo Linen Napkins Set // 2) Enamel Small Open Roaster Turquoise Splatter // 3) Q Squared Porto Chalé Melamine Platter // 4) Zassenhaus Kitchen Timer “Retro” Pink // 5) Staub Ceramics 9-inch Pie Dish // 6) 1.5-quart Enamel Small Pitcher in Red Splatter // 7) Bean & Bailey Salt Bowl
- These beautiful linen napkins are entertaining essentials and make for an elevated tablescape. We love how you can dress them up or down.
- Y’all, we just ordered this roaster and are loving the bright-splattered turquoise and white marble design of this durable, 9-by-11-inch roasting pan! Not only is it cute it’s also easy to use anywhere, whether you’re cooking on a range, grill, or in the oven, and the porcelain is baked-on, which makes cleaning super-convenient.
- This Porto Chalé platter is on our mom’s Christmas wishlist. Her aesthetic is country-chic and the rooster detailing makes it even sweeter. Made of 100% melamine, this BPA free serveware is shatterproof and looks like ceramic and porcelain. Colorful and quaint, this will charm all of your guests!
- Every kitchen needs a timer and this one is modeled on an American design from the 1940s through the 1950s. Not only does the bright pink bring serve up some lively energy, the handy magnet attached to the back allows you to stick this stylish piece on any metallic surface.
- We’re big fans of Staub bakeware. They’re extremely resistant to impact and thermal shock, easily going from freezer to oven to table. The porcelain enamel glaze prevents absorption of moisture during baking, so foods won’t dry out. Oven and broiler safe up to 572 degrees, it can be used in the microwave and is dishwasher safe. They come in an array of colors and look nice too. Plus, you can’t beat the prices, the above beauty is on sale for only $29.99!
- Y’all, cuteness overload! Half the size of Crow Canyon’s large pitcher but equally compelling with its marbled color design and dynamic retro shape, this red- and white-splotched enamelware pitcher will pour it on thick when you have thirsty guests to impress!
- We love these little faceted dishes. They’re versatile and can hold salt, pepper, pennies, rings, you name it. The inside surface is coated in a clear glaze, while the outside remains raw porcelain. Elegant and useful!
Southern Kitchen celebrates that in the South, more than just food gets made in the kitchen. Families are strengthened and friendships are formed. Longstanding traditions are passed down and new traditions are started. What happens in the kitchen reflects both the storied history of the region and the welcoming spirit of the New South. That’s why we’re proud to be brand ambassadors of Southern Kitchen and we look forward to sharing our journey and lots of yummy Southern inspired recipes with y’all!
Sign up for Southern Kitchen’s emails to receive special deals, recipes, entertaining tips from Southern Kitchen: Email Sign up here!
Emily & Barie