Clean Beauty Favorite Finds
We’re all about clean skincare and beauty products. Ever since being pregnant and learning about the scary, toxic chemicals hiding in our most used products, we’ve been swapping out for much cleaner, safer versions. Recently we discovered Follain and it’s now one of our favorite places to shop for clean, nontoxic skincare is Follain.
Follain is a beauty destination founded with safety and efficacy at its core. This is a mission we embrace and love supporting! That’s why we’re sharing our love of Follain with you and highlighting a new skincare learning and it’s all about TONERS.
Clean Beauty Fact:
- Most toners are water-based which makes them susceptible to bacteria. Big brands fight that with estrogen-mimicking parabens… YIKES!
- The selection of toners at Follain use nothing harsher than radish root as a preservative. Ingredients like red wine extract and essential oils make them a not-to-be-missed part of your routine and are so much safer and better for you!
So, do you need a toner? Yes, you do! Toners help to cleanse the skin and remove dirt, makeup, pollution and impurities that cleansers can oftentimes miss.
Currently we’re loving these four:
- Indie Lee Coq-10 Toner // Hyaluronic acid and aloe balance, delivers refreshing moisture and removes excess oil
- Hannes Dóttir Mineral Mist // Hydrates and regenerates skin on a cellular level
- OSEA Sea Vitamin Boost // Targets sun overexposure and reduces damage, good for all skin typers
- Josh Rosebrook Hydrating Accelerator Moisturizing Facial Mist // Plumps skin and sets makeup
Follain has so many exciting brands and wonderful offerings when it comes to skincare, makeup, bath + body. Discover all of the fantastic, clean products that you can add into your routine (and throw out those that are bad for you) to help ensure a healthier tomorrow!
Let us know your favorites in the comments below! We’re currently looking for a clean mascara (so hard to find) and foundation to add to our #nontoxic beauty rotation.
Emily & Barbie